Welcome to the world of Primeval!
All vanilla items and blocks have been made unobtainable, and you’ll have to relearn some things.
- Be careful about how you break blocks, almost all natural blocks are prone to collapse and landslide if you mess with them, and caves may cave-in over your head if you aren’t cautious about what blocks you break.
- Most blocks now require a tool to break them, and thus breaking things with your fist will be excruciatingly slow, so get yourself a set of (probably flint) tools as fast as you can!
- Breaking grass with a knife will get you a lot more straw for crafting and building
- By putting a stick in both the off-hand and main hand, you can light fires by holding right click.
- Clay is a valuable resource, so stick near a river, ocean, or lake where you can find it.
- Saplings can be harvested from trees by breaking leaves with a knife.
- Saplings grow slowly, so plant them early or you will quickly run out of nearby wood to harvest.